4.04.2008

Crashing Computers and Microwavery

I'm definitely moving all my recipes to some blog or the other. My computer crashed along with the detailed index of my recipes I had just finished compiling, plus many of the recipes themselves, along with pictures and more stuff that I'll eventually stop whining about.
So thanks, sweet p. for creating this blog, though I've been a bad contributor.

Next, NYTimes articles on Microwaving on 4/2/08. Some good recipes, but best was a reference to this blog: http://raspberryeggplant.blogspot.com/ for vegetarian recipes and sweets. I can't wait to try some.

2 comments:

sweet p. said...

uufff! sorry to hear about the crashing action... you know this blog was mostly an excuse for me to have all the good recipes in one place - i always have mindy or martha or lisa email me recipes and then i'm going crazy trying to remember what it was called so i can search it on the email. this way i can just search through tags!

Tom Riker said...

You can always use a Wiki too which I think is easier to manage than a blog. Try Wetpaint.com and see what you think, it's free.

Oh, I am Patri's brother in law and Lisa's brother. :)